As Tropical Storm Debby continues to keep Florida in her sights, stories are pouring in from all over the Tampa Bay area.
Some stories have been lighthearted and heartwarming, others heartbreaking. Here is a look at some of the top headlines over the past two days that have appeared on Dunedin Patch and its 18 sister sites in the Tampa Bay area.
- Dogs Swept Into Overflowing Culvert as Debby Lashes St. Pete
- Devastation in Pass-A-Grille
- Video: Riders of the Storm Surf Through Tropical Storm
- Humane Society Flooded During Tropical Storm Debby
- Photos: Apparent Tornado Goes Through Largo’s McGough Park