A silent panic alarm call prompted a large police response at the Dacula Bank of North Georgia on Friday, May 18.
A total of 15 units from North Precinct, East Precinct, K-9 and Aviation were dispatched to the Braselton Highway bank just before 2:30 p.m. for what was initially believed to be a robbery in progress.
According to police, the alarm was accidentally activated.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Police Nab Armed Robbery Suspect
- Hamilton Mill Chevron Robbed, Suspect Apprehended
- Tire Deal Ends in Robbery
- Police Identify Deceased Suspect in Bank of America Robbery
- Sixth Arrest Made in Connection with
Article source: http://dacula.patch.com/articles/bank-robbery-alarm-was-accidentNo tags for this post.